Craziest and biggest Pub Crawl in Split. Each night kicks off with a 2-hour Power Hour at a beachfront club off the grid to non-locals.
We have three bars, including our newest cocktail bar, so you never have to wait in line for your free drinks!
Choose from an array of drinking games available; from beer pong to flip cup, or dare to try our own Pub Crawl Drinking Game.
The Best Night You’ll Never Remember
Includes 2 h Power hour with unlimited drinks, vast selection of alcoholic drinks, free pizza, free shots and VIP club entrances to the other clubs we visit.
Start time of the Pub crawl is at 9 PM. Tower Pub Crawl Crew are taking you to the power hour club which is a private night club with outside terrace and drinking games, beer pong, flip cup and slap cup. During the power hour you get free unlimited alcoholic drinks and free pizza. There is a vast selection of drinks and there are three separate service bars so that you dont have to wait for the drinks. After the power hour (around 11 pm) the guides lead you to the hottest night clubs Split has to offer where you get free welcome shot and VIP entrances to those clubs (all drinks other than free shot, are not for free).You visit last club around 1:30 am and are free to stay till the bar closes (4-5 am).
This is a great way to meet travelers from all around the world while sampling some of the best nightspots the city has to offer.
Visiting a great variety of bars and clubs, these pub crawls are very dynamic and are tailored to suit the crowd every night.
The Pub crawl tour is a walking tour.
- Price per person:
- €25 / 180kn
- Meeting Point:
- Peristyle Square (3 minutes walking distance from hostel)
- Pay on the night – No Bookings Required
- Free Drinks:
- ALL YOU CAN DRINK Open Bar from 9pm – 11.30pm
- BEER PONG, FOOSBALL, FLIP CUP AND MORE…
- LUE HAWAIIAN, MAI TAI, SEX ON THE BEACH, KAMIKAZE, GIN COLLINS, MIMOSA
- VODKA, WHISKEY, GIN, RUM, BEER, WINE, CHAMPAGN
- COKE, SPRITE, ORANGE JUICE, PINEAPPLE JUICE CRANBERRY JUICE, APPLE JUICE, SODA, ENERGY DRINKS
- The CRAWL runs seven days a week (rain, sleet or shine)